Looking to meet a nice Christian girl your parents are guaranteed to love? Christian Mingle is one of the most popular faith-based dating sites, but is it the right choice for you?
Our extensive Christian Mingle review shines light on the good, the bad, and the ugly to help you decide whether it’s worth your time.
- Christian Mingle is by far the most popular online dating site for marriage-minded Christians.
- Women outnumber men, which stacks the odds in your favor.
- Women are highly responsive when it comes to responding to messages (according to our internal data here at VIDA).
- The site attracts high-quality women who are generally quite serious about their faith and looking for the same in a partner.
- If you’re not in a mega city, the dating pool can be limited.
- Must be a paid member to respond to messages.
- The site tends to be a bit glitchy, especially when performing tasks like setting up your profile. You may want to write your profile in a text doc first, then copy/paste it onto the site. That way, if (more like “when”) the site crashes, you don’t have to start over.
If you are Christian (or come from a Christian family) and you want to date someone who shares your faith, then Christian Mingle is an excellent place to meet high-quality women.
But one caveat – Christian Mingle simply doesn’t have the dating pool that mainstream sites like Match attract, and you can just as easily join Match and filter for women who identify as Christian.
We recommend using Christian Mingle in conjunction with other sites and apps to boost your odds of finding the perfect woman.
Setting Up An Account
To get started on Christian Mingle all you need is an email address. Then the first step is uploading your photos.
The women on Christian Mingle are typically serious about finding a relationship, especially since responding to messages requires a subscription (more on that in a minute).
You’ll want to put some effort into choosing your best photos so she’s eager to get to know you better.