The Kremlin has suggested it may be ready for “global talks” to “unblock” Ukraine’s captured ports; English language media outlets in Russia are to face new measures; Vladimir Putin is “making it easier” for Ukrainians in newly Russian-held territory to apply for citizenship.
- Putin signs decree making it simpler for those in Zaporizhzhia and Kherson regions to become Russians
- Moscow ‘preparing measures against English-language media’
- Russia ‘targeting Severodonetsk supply road’
- ‘Full might’ of Russian army attacking Donbas
- Port of Mariupol ‘open and operational’ says Russia
- Satellite images show Russian ships ‘stealing Ukrainian grain’
- Updates from Sky News correspondents Alex Crawford in Donbas and Dominic Waghorn in Odesa. happn nederland Live reporting by Philip Whiteside
The latest maps of the Ukraine war show that Severodonetsk is right on the line of control between Russian and Ukrainian forces.